DIY Captain America Shield
It’s that most magical time of the year again…PAWmicon is here! Make this fun Captain America shield to help you protect all the animals from harm. When you make this special shield, you can remember rescue pets and help out all the dogs and cats!
Captain America Shield Materials:
- Glue stick
- Red tissue cut into paper squares
- Blue construction paper
- White paper cut into a star
- Paper plates
Captain America Shield Directions:
- Turn your plate over so that the back is facing up.
- Cut out a circle of blue construction paper to fit around center of plate.
- Glue the blue circle onto the center of the paper plate.
- Glue the white star into the center of the blue circle.
- Glue the red squares of tissue paper around the edge of the blue circle, overlapping the squares slightly.
- Do the same with red squares of tissue paper around the edge of the plate.
- Fashion a handle for your shield out of your second paper plate and glue it onto the undecorated side of your shield.
- Now you are ready to go forth and defend rescue pets!
You can create kids’ crafts like this, participate in dog cosplay, test your knowledge of geek trivia and more at PAWmicon! This kid-friendly and dog-friendly event takes place on Sunday, July 7, 2019, ahead of San Diego Comic-Con. Snag your tickets here.